Motivational Mails To employees
101 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes for Work
Good motivational quotes for your employees should be inspiring and empowering…and should not sound like something you lifted from a cheesy greeting card.
It’s Monday morning and your team is gathering together for the beginning of the week meeting. Your team is fresh off the weekend and may not be in the most energetic of moods.
So you, as the leader of your team, need to present something during this meeting to pick them up. A good inspirational and uplifting quote for work or an inspirational video is a great way to get your team out of the Sunday Funday mentality and back into a goal crushing machine.
We searched through books, movies, songs, and even TED Talks to bring you 101 amazing motivational quotes for and about work you’ll be proud to put in a Powerpoint, or even an intra-office meme.
Free bonus: . Easily save it on your computer for quick reference or print it and share with your coworkers.
1. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right. —Henry Ford
2. Becoming is better than being. —Carol Dweck
4. The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on. —Charles Dickens, The Old Curiosity Shop
5. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. —Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl
6. Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it. —Rafiki, The Lion King
7. If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first six sharpening my axe. —Abraham Lincoln
8. The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. — John Milton, Paradise Lost