short motivational stories for children
One of the major influences for a kid is the stories that he or she hears as a child. Some stories might have a strong impact on your child and she might carry the moral of the story for the rest of her life.
So I am sure, you would want to recite some of the best inspirational and motivational stories for kids. As parents, you are the one who will lay the foundation of learning and development in your child.
[ Read: Benefits Of Story Telling to Kids ]
3 Best And Short Inspirational Stories For Kids:
Let’s now talk about three stories that are loved by the kids as it inspires them hugely and will make bedtime more intriguing for your little one.
1. Dream, Dream And Dream:
This heart touching inspirational story for children that helps them to work with determination. Once there was a little girl named Lilly, who was shy at school as she used to be ridiculed by her fellow mates for nursing the desire of being a football player. However, she was determined and wanted to prove to her friends that she could be a football player.
- Lily thus attended school during the day. At night, after finishing her homework, she practiced football in her home.
- Her mother understood her desire and supported her by installing additional lights in the garden where she could practice football.
- The next day, an inter-school football competition was announced. Lilly naturally decided to take part in the selection process.
- Her friends mocked her again when she participated in the selection process and was shocked to see her perform and play brilliantly.
- The judges were impressed with her performance and selected her for the team to represent the school. Her critical friends were silenced by her performance.
Moral: Nothing is impossible. Your child should know that with determination and focus, you can achieve any dream of yours.
[ Read: Sinbad The Sailor Story ]
2. You Are As Brave As You Think:
Another best and short inspirational story for kids. Once there was a Mahout who had five elephants that he used to train for shows in a circus. He would tie them with a single light rope.
- Since the elephants were huge in size it appeared that the elephants could break them anytime and run as they were very strong.
- So one day a man who happened to notice that the rope was not strong enough to hold the 5 elephants asked the Mahout why the elephants were not trying to escape.
- The Mahout replied that the elephants were conditioned to believe that they are weak and that they can break the rope and run so they never tried.
Moral: Do not limit yourself and belief in yourself. You must tell your children that if they think they are strong and brave then that is enough to face any difficult situation.